Club Fitting Process
With launch monitor data captured by Trackman, our Certified Club Fitters will measure and analyze your swing patterns to set the foundation for a precise custom club fitting.
Your personal launch monitor data is cross-referenced with a database of clubhead and shaft combinations to identify the models that will help to optimize the performance of your golf swing.
After determining the top three models that will work for you, we’ll assemble the clubs using our fitting components of heads and shafts so you can hit each one to reach a final decision on the right club, or set, that will best improve your game.
Once we have found the right fit for you, we’ll order them from the manufacturer where they will be custom built for you. The best part – your custom clubs will not cost any more than the clubs you would buy straight off the rack!
"I came in last night looking for a new driver for my son and was able to test out the Epic Flash, F9 and M6. To my surprise, we left with the Epic Flash and after doing their awesome gift card deal, I was able to save some money." - Michael D. on Google August 2019
President / Head Golf Professional
Track Man Certified
S.A.M Putt Lab Certified
Titleist Certified Club & Ball Fitter (including Vokey Wedges and Scotty Cameron's)
Callaway Certified Club Fitter
See-More Putters Certified Club Fitter
BOOK YOUR FITTING click button to go to link in a new tab
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is getting a custom fitting with World of Golf better than getting fit at a big box store?
- Equipment: World of Golf offers a variety of demo equipment that suits any golfer. From heads to shafts, we can custom fit you for any club you are looking for. If we don’t have a product that you are looking for, just let us know and we would be happy to order it for you.
- Technology: We do custom fittings on two of the most trusted machines in golf, Trackman and SAM PuttLab. Technology is a must when getting fit for clubs and that is why we offer the best equipment to help you select which club is best for you.
- Your Custom Fitter: Both of our custom fitters are certified to fit for multiple club brands including Titleist, Callaway and Ping. We do not allow any employees to do custom fittings unless they have the proper training. With several years of experience, our fitters have successfully fit hundreds of clients for new golf clubs.
Can you fit every club in the bag?
- Yes! From putters to drivers, we have ability to fit you for any club you are looking for.
How much do fittings cost?
- Each fitting is $40. However, if you purchase your clubs through World of Golf, we will waive that fee.
What brands do you sell?
- Scotty Cameron
Do custom fittings take place indoors or outdoors?
- Our facility allows you to have the option of indoors or outdoors. We have a heated indoor driving range that also has a putting green, perfect for getting fit for every club in the bag. We also have an indoor bay that allows you to hit golf balls out onto our driving range, giving you the ability to see how far you are hitting your ball on top of the Trackman data you are receiving.
Do I need to bring anything to the fitting?
- If you have golf shoes and golf clubs, bring them. Neither are necessary but having your current golf clubs allows us to compare your data between current clubs and the clubs you are being fit for.
How long does a fitting take?
- Each fitting lasts for one hour or more depending on how long you schedule your fitting for and how many clubs you are trying to get fit for. If you don’t get get finished after your session is up, we can always schedule additional time for you. We understand that you want to make sure you are finding the perfect golf club(s) and we certainly do not want to rush the process. With that being said, if you would like to break up your fitting sessions, we would be more than happy to accommodate that. For example, if you want to spend one session on woods and one session on irons, we can do that! Unlike big box stores that rush the process, we take as much time as possible to make sure you are finding the right clubs for your specific needs.
What forms of payment do you take?
- We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards and of course, our gift cards. Did you know that if you buy a $300 gift card, we will give you an additional $100??? That is the best deal around and there is no limit on how many gift cards you can buy.
How long does it typically take to get my custom clubs made?
- Much faster than you would think. On average, we can get custom orders delivered to our pro shop within two weeks or less.